Thursday 25 April 2013

A day out; HNNAR Timesquare

One of the happiest day ever.

Went out with them girls. I love em, and missing them already. Missing the jokes and laughters. Lol im exzagerating. Im tired right now as I didn’t have my normal nap in the afternoon. Plus been walking, talking with them all day. And the rain –‘ masyaAllah. So heavy in the evening. But alhamdulillah we reached home so happily. And now it’s past midnight but im still awake. As if yesterday wasn’t a long day. Ive totally forgot about it though I should be proper ecxausted by now.


Hahah I didn’t plan to shop at all. Memang plan nak teman je. Teman Nazihah bershopping. It was awesome lah today. The five of us; Hamizah, Nazihah, Nazirah, Aini and Raby (: bought something for ourselves. Super awesome. Cuma tak puas okay. I wanna go there again. With them. Oh btw, we went to Berjaya Timesqure in KL.
Awesome place :D


Pictures? Later c;